The weekend was another whirlwind that has left me exhausted on this gloomy Monday. Saturday we attended Jason Aldean and Sunday we traveled to Ohio for a funeral. Talk about all over the map!
Despite the sad circumstances, it’s always nice to be able to see family you don’t see often. Now for some linkage…
- ‘Bad’ habits that can have last effects. I’m definitely guilty of some of these.
- Money tips I wish I’d known – these are good + it’s never too late!
- How to keep your bedroom cool at night without spending a fortune on AC – DEFINITELY need to check these out.
- Coming so close to purchasing this belted, striped blazer from Zara I mean it’s on sale!!!
- Definitely planning on getting a few of these pump bottles for my bathroom!
- For my engaged/married ladies out there – dishwasher soap and a toothbrush will clean your ring right up!