Happy weekend lovely people! I hope you’re not like me, and that you’re relaxing or attending fabulous holiday parties this weekend – not starting (and HOPEFULLY finishing) your Christmas shopping.
If you’re relaxing in front of the fire, here’s some pretty awesome stuff I saw this week:
- Check out some of the first street style photos ever taken – in none other than Paris.
- 100 years of hair in one minute. Pretty awesome.
- The 100 best red carpet looks of 2014. I think Luptia is my favorite. She looks like a Greek Goddess and Cinderella had a baby:
- The costume designer from The Mindy Project offers style advice. It doesn’t get much better – Mindy always looks amazeballs.
- For those of us who will be traveling over the holidays, here are some tips for packing two weeks of winter clothes into a carry on!
- Ah, nostalgia. 28 things you said 10 years ago that are no longer relevant.
- And finally, another killer Buzzfeed list: 21 times all your fears about adulthood were summed up perfectly by Tumblr.
Happy weekend and happy styling! xoxo -AFollow along: