Happy Saturday! Today we’re visiting Seth’s family for a late Easter gathering. It’s always nice to see family, so we’re excited. I’m so happy that it would appear Spring has finally sprung!
Anyway, here’s what I’m loving from around the interwebs this week:
- I mentioned last week that we’re in the process of planning our honeymoon. Hallie’s recent trip to the islands has me so excited to buy all the breezy, bright beach clothes!
- Buzzfeed shares 41 helpful style charts – love! Especially the sleeve-rolling tutorial.
- Now that I can, I want to start traveling more. Especially after reading this article on why you should spend your money on experiences, not things.
- The struggle is eternal for me, but I’m loving this list of ways to make your mornings less stressful. I was pleasantly surprised to find I did most of these like making my lunch, prepping coffee and picking out my clothes the night before.
- 32 pictures that will give you serious elementary school flashbacks.
- Jess of Bows & Sequins and Lauren were in London/Paris last week and I’m having serious thoughts about going there soon. (Mom!?)
Don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest for some Spring style inspo!
xoxo -AFollow along: