Happy Monday, everyone! Some words of wisdom as we tackle this week after a holiday (I don’t know about you, but those weeks always seem longer):
I relaxed basically all weekend, which allowed me time to get
bronze sunburnt, finishing and starting books, getting caught up on shows, browsing the interwebs and most importantly – catching up on sleep. I cannot tell you how refreshing it was not to have to set an alarm for three whole days.
Anyway, here are a few things I loved around the interwebs last week and this weekend:
- H&M is working on a new secret brand – yay!
- I’m not ashamed to admit that Pretty Little Liars is my guilty pleasure show. I lol’d at this post. ‘PLL Addict Problems’ – so true.
- 4 Things J.K. Rowling revealed about the Harry Potter series this week.
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are getting divorced – I’m heartbroken! – but these reactions on Twitter are pretty great.
- Have you seen this viral video about the recent spike of shark attacks? If not, you really should. Guaranteed real-life LOL.
Trending on S&S:
- A life update on what I’m currently wearing, reading, eating and more!
- A recap of my recent trip to Nashville – where you should eat, shop, visit!
- How to rock a black midi skirt, with some fun pops of color.
Happy Monday – hope your week goes by quickly!