Happy Saturday friends! It’s finally feelin’ like fall today after over a week of legitimate summer-like temps. I kid you not, I walked my pooch in a tank top on Thursday. In November. Whaaaa?
Anyway, I’m hoping to have a perfectly fall weekend filled with football, chili and some quality hubby time:)
In the meantime, here’s what I’ve been reading this week:
- Even though I refuse to acknowledge Christmas until the day after Thanksgiving, this chart of holiday shipping deadlines is getting bookmarked now.
- Apparently McDonald’s is testing sweet potato fries in certain locations. Hmmm.
- If you’re a 20something, you probably wore this brand in middle and/or high school. Now they’re rebranding and it’s kind of awesome…
- Wild to hear what happened to Lucky Mag!
- Exercising but not losing weight? This could be why. (Thanks, Hallie for sharing!)
- The outfit all the cool girls are wearing this fall.
- Bow down. 28 hilarious Anna Kendrick musings. So true.
Trending on SoS: