Alright, ya’ll. We’re halfway through the second full week of January, and I don’t know about you, but it already feels like it’s flying by.
Idk about you, but this was totally me last week.
- Great tips on how to shop more and spend less in the New Year.
- If you’re like me (and frankly the rest of America) you’re totally addicted with Making of a Murderer. Apparently, one of the defense lawyers is becoming a bit of a…sex symbol? (If you’re like me you think Avery or one of his brother is absolutely guilty.)
- Here are 5 documentaries you should definitely watch if you loved Making a Murderer.
- Fascinating… the food and drink that the world’s oldest people swear by.
- 22 things to stop doing in 2016, and 22 things to start doing.
- Fascinating: When are you really an adult? (#adulting #thestruggle #amiright!?)
- So helpful: The best time of year to buy just about anything
- YAAS: Disney princesses reimagined with designer shoes.
- For those of us with health resolutions in 2016 – easy low carb recipes!
- Time‘s most anticipated movies of 2016! How To Be Single!? Can’t wait!