I don’t know about you, but when the seasons change, I am always trying to update my wardrobe. I’ve always been a shoe gal, hence the name of this blog. So I thought today I’d share the shoes I want to add to my closet this Spring…
- Baby blue ankle strap heels. I’ve seen these babies everywhere, and I am obsessed. I love this pair from Steve Madden, and I’m also looking around for something slightly less expensive since they’re kind of a trendy shoe.
- Hello, lover. I was admittedly skeptical of the lucite heel trend when they first became popular, until I saw these from Zara. They’re just under $50 and SO chic.
- Yes, this is the same pair as the blue ones, but I am dying over them. Not sorry.
- First saw these on Carrie Bradshaw Lied the other day, and have been lusting over them since. I need to make them mine.
- You seriously cannot go wrong with a pair of rose gold heeled sandals, plus they have a super cute ankle tie, which is really in right now.
- May or may not have already purchased these beauties. I LOVE the hot pink!
What’s on your Spring shoe wishlist? Share by commenting!!
xx -AFollow along: