It’s that time of year, ya’ll. The Sephora sale AKA early Christmas. 20% off EVERYTHING on the site is no joke.
The sale is currently open to all VIB Rouge members through today (use code 20ROUGE) until 11/7 and open to all other VIB members from 11/11-11/14 (code 20VIB).
In light of the sale AND a conversation I had with my awesome brow magician (Hi, Wendy! – seriously, ya’ll she works wonders, go see her at Sia Spa) I wanted to share some of my tried and true beauty products from Sephora (in no particular order).
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector – I have this powder highlighter in two colors (Champagne Pop and Opal) and I use one EVERY day. Not only do they give an immediate glow, but it really lasts. I also have this liquid highlighter that I use a lot as well.
- Laura Mercier Radiance Primer – I’ve blogged about this before, but I use this under my foundation (or mixed with my foundation) whenever I want my skin to really glow.
- Sephora Collection Luxe False Lashes – I first purchased these lashes for my wedding (thanks, Shivalicious!) and I immediately became a believer. They price tag can be a little scary BUT they’re so worth it – I wore the same pair for almost a YEAR. They just recently wore out and I’m going to purchase my second pair.
- IT Cosmetisc Superhero Mascara & Benefit Roller Lift Mascara– I use these two mascaras in combination (I apply IT Cosmetics first and then Benefit to lift) and I love what they do for my not-so-naturally lengthly lashes.
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick – I have UD’s lipsticks in a ton of colors, especially the mattes. They’re not dry, which is great for me because I seem to have perpetually dry lips.
- UD 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil – I use this pencil to tight line my eyes every. single. day. and I cannot recommend it enough. They truly do glide on SO smoothly. It’s unlike any pencil liner I’ve ever used.
- Sephora Collection Ink Gel – This cheek tint came in one of my Play! boxes and I haven’t looked back. I absolutely love it – I use it for everyday AND on days when I just throw it on over a BB cream.
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick – Probably my favorite lippie to wear. Perfectly matte, not over-drying at all. The colors are SO vivid. My personal favorite is ‘Armageddon’ which will make even the palest person (me) look bronze (ie here)
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil – Like the Kat Von D, I have this in quite a few colors and I love them. I especially love Cruella, Rikuguen and Never Say Never).