Happy Friday, ya’ll! It’s been a long week on my end. Coming back from vacation and dealing with a few health issues (nothing major) has made this week feel like it’s just dragging on. I’m looking forward to a little R&R with NO PLANS this weekend – except watching the Stillers and working on some blog content.
You’re definitely going to be seeing me in my favorite flats this weekend. Maybe even some bare legs given the mild weather we’ve been having – still waiting on the other shoe to drop, but I’m thinking it may not at this point. Ever since our Key West mini-vacay a couple weeks ago, my head is ready not only for another getaway, but to somewhere warm:
- I’m loving this easy grey pullover. I’d wear it layered with a crisp, white button-up.
- Thanks to Gal Meets Glam, Savannah is officially on my list of places to visit.
- They’re making one of my favorite Gillian Flynn novels, Sharp Objects into a movie and it’s set to star Amy Adams – so excited!
- Guys, there’s a Tumblr dedicated to old Delia’s mags from the 90s. It’s amazing.
- So excited that one of my favorite childhood books, A Series of Unfortunate Events is now on Netflix. Here are a few things you need to know before watching.
- One last one – Netflix is also bringing back The Magic Schoolbus!
Hope ya’ll have a great weekend!