Happy FriYaY! It seems like the weeks have been flying by this year. We’re already at the end of March… what the what!? I’m excited to have a couple days off (actually on a weekend) and to celebrate a friend’s birthday!
Anyway, here’s what I’m loving lately:
- Classics: this chambray and this nautical striped tee.
- Pretty sure I need this multi-print dress, it’s perfect for Spring and Summer!
- I’m still wearing bell-sleeved basically everything and I am loving this blush lace version!
- Sick of bell sleeves but still want to wear a unique sleeve? You need this blouse.
Favorite Blog Posts:
- Thanks, District Sparkle for sharing the best face masks at any budget.
- I am LOVING this gingham blazer on Krista.
Around the Interwebs:
- I can’t wait for the Victoria Beckham for Target line to launch! In the meantime, the first commercial is great.
- Also, the VB x Target lookbook is everything – I want every. single. piece.
- Thinking about giving Bulletproof Coffee a try for breakfasts.
- This is something I absolutely need to heed: tips for staying calm in tough situations.
Side note: you can shop my closet on Poshmark by clicking here!