I’ve been a Sephora Play! subscriber for over a year now, and the boxes just keep getting better. I jumped on the train as soon as it was available in my area.
(If you’re not aware, Sephora started it’s own monthly subscription box for $10/month for 5 deluxe samples – and no, this is not sponsored, I just really love this service.)
March’s box was particularly good, and since I hadn’t talked about it on the blog yet, I figured it was time to share. Each month has a different ‘theme’ – March’s theme was ‘Glow Your Own Way’ with products designed to make your skin and hair shine and glow.
What I like best about each month is that it’s been a solid mix of products I’ve never heard of but am totally game to try and some that are already part of my everyday routine. Case in point, this month’s samples were:
- Glamglow Glowstarter Mega Illuminating Moisturizer – I’m already a huge fan of Glamglow’s face wash and masks so I was excited to try this one. I’ve been mixing it with my everyday primer.
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in ‘Bang Bang’ – UD can do no wrong, let me tell you. I absolutely love this glittery color.
- Josie Maran Surreal Skin Argan Finishing Balm – this blurs and smooths skin under or over makeup
- Verb Ghost Oil – Hadn’t heard of or tried this one before, but I’m loving it on my super dry ends.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in ‘Opal’ – this is already on my everyday use list, so I was super pumped to have another.
- Atelier Cologne in ‘Clementine California’ – I’m not usually one to branch out when it comes it perfume, but this stuff smells like an orange grove. It’s so good for Spring and Summer.