Another Friday is upon us! Do you have any plans for your Easter weekend? I’m going to be prepping for a long weekend to Michigan we’re taking next week AND I’m super excited because I’m getting a cut/color this weekend – MUCH overdue. Is it just me, or do you also always wait until you’re in desperate need until you realize you need to get in to your hair guru? Bueller, Bueller? I digress…
Per usual, here’s what I’m loving this week:
- Still looking for some Easter outfit inspo? I shared what I’d be wearing.
- Also on the blog this week, my recipe for bulletproof coffee, and how drinking the beverage in the mornings totally changed my daily energy levels.
- Since Payless announced their bankruptcy, they’re having even better sales. I’m loving these Steve Madden look-alike espadrille wedges for a fraction of the price.
In the blogosphere:
- Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere shared her recent trip to Japan, and its got me really wanting to plan a trip there.
- Jess of Bows and Sequins shared 10 ways to style white jeans. Yaaas.
- Krista of Covering Bases has me REALLY wanting to go back to St. Lucia.
Around the interwebs:
- Carrie Bradshaw’s best outfits get a 2017 makeover.
- If you’re like me and still obsessing over Big Little Lies (come onnnn season 2!) then you’ll love seeing how much each of their houses cost in real life.
- The best stretches for a good night’s sleep.
- This blogger recreates Kate Middleton’s outfits for a fraction of the price – hello, YAAS.
- The actor who will play a young Dumbledore in the new Fantastic Beasts movie was finally announced. Thoughts?
I hope you have a great Easter Weekend!