You GUYS! We made it through yet another week. It’s been chilly here in Cincy, but it’s warming up this weekend and I’m super excited for my weekend plans:
- Namas-DEY – Fellow Threadie Elise and I are heading to the Bengals stadium for a little Saturday morning yoga. While I’ll always be #SteelerzfoLyfe, I’m excited to get outside and be active in a unique setting.
- 50 West Canoe and Kayak / Sand Volleyball – Seriously, if you live in the Nati and haven’t done this, you’re totally missing out. Seeing a trend here? Lots of outdoor activities, but I’m really trying to get out and be active this Summer. I play sand volleyball weekly, but I’ve been itching to play more frequently and I’m super lucky to have a group of friends who loves it as much as I do.
Around the Interwebs:
- First Jenna Lyons, now Mickey Drexler.
- Loving this list of books one blogger ready in 24 hours or less. #AddtoCart
- There’s an article out there that muses if SATC were to premiere today, Miranda would be the main character. Thoughts?
- What to eat post-workout depending on your goals.
What are you doing this weekend? Share!