As always, Happy Friday. Something about holiday weeks always seem to drag on, don’t you think?
Last weekend and this week were spent exploring Cincy and hanging out with friends. Anyway, let’s get to it:
Around the Interwebs:
- Apparently polka-dots are popular every four years.
- I am SO EXCITED that the new Fantastic Beasts movie has started production!!!
- 25 of Rachel Green’s outfits that are back in style.
In the blogosphere:
- I scooped up this blouse earlier this week. Perfect for Summer and even early fall.
- Loving this chic, plain sweater, too.
- SUPER excited to watch the new Amelia Earhart documentary on History channel Sunday.
- The best 90s shows on Netflix.