It’s hard to believe another month has essentially gone by already! 2017 is flying by faster than any year so far. Anyway, I wanted to share my thoughts on the products included in this months box.
I have to admit, I’m a big fan of the products included this month, so here we go:
- Boscia Charcoal Pore Pudding – A black-and-white swirled charcoal face mask that detoxifies, minimizes the appearance of pores, and balances the skin’s hydration levels. I actually used this for the first time after getting home from the most humid day of the year, and it worked wonders for my skin. Actually did feel SUPER clean, and pulled out some gunk from my face that resulted from being a sweaty mess. Highly recommend.
- bareMinerals Statement Matte Liquid Lip Color in ‘Luxe’ – I love a good matte liquid lip. My only issue with them tends to be that they’re drying, but this one isn’t. It goes on smoothly, and doesn’t dry my lips out like a lot of liquid lipsticks. Would definitely buy a full size. (Plus, you can never have enough blush/mauve-y pinks.)
- IT Cosmestics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara – This is a mascara I’ve actually used before. I don’t LOVE the brush, but it defiinitely lengthens and volumizes my lashes. (Though I still prefer my Diorshow mascara)
- Milk Makeup Cooling Water – A soothing seawater, caffeine-infused gel stick to de-puff eyes and energize the look of skin. File under: things I would never purchase on my own, but actually like
- Briogeo Roscaro Milk Reparative leave-in conditioning spray – As a blonde with color treated hair, I’m all about products that will repair my ends. I’ve been using this in lieu of my detangling spray, and so far, I like it. Definitely smooths my hair without weighing it down. Haven’t been using it long enough to say whether it actually repairs damage, but I’ll report back!
- Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine – This is the second cologne I’ve received in a Play! box from this brand and I love it a ton. Their cologne’s smell heavenly.
Shop the look: