Yaaaas! We’ve made it to another weekend, ya’ll. Since I didn’t share one last week, I wanted to make sure to share some good link love this week. Here we go:
In the blogosphere:
- Love how Shelby styled her blush sneakers.. I just scooped a pair and can’t wait to style them!
- I want all these embellished mules + booties.
On the interwebs: HGTV-themed this week.. but honestly I watch a LOT of that channel:
- Things you didn’t know about Waco + Fixer Upper.
- The house that made Chip & Joanna Gaines famous.
- Lessons learned from the show ‘Good Bones’.
- Tips for changing your skincare as you creep toward 30 (omg, this is me!)
- Catch this post on the books you should add to your reading list. (I’m currently reading The Last Anniversary by Liane Moriarty.)
- Nike just created an entire line themed around ‘millennial pink‘ – I want all the shoes.
- I have the Summer version of the Sephora nude lip collection, but I think the fall version needs to make its way to me, too.