Another Friday, another month in 2017 gone by. This year has without a doubt flown by faster than any yet. I guess that’s what happens when you get older…
Looking forward to a few days off this weekend, hanging at a new brewery in town and spending some QT with my sweet hubs.
Aaaaanyway, let’s get to why you really came here, some link love:
On the blog:
- Hard to believe this time last week I was exploring San Francisco. Check out the full post here.
- This red maxi dress is giving me alllll the salsa dancer emoji vibes.
Around the Interwebs:
- How to properly layer nighttime skin products.
- Target’s newest fashion line is all under $50. Definitely an upgrade from Merona and Mossimo.
- Winter may be here, but a Game of Thrones behind the scenes series is coming.
- There’s an entire Reddit thread dedicated to the meanings in TSwift’s new video.. It’s a rabbit hole.
- e.l.f. cosmetics is launching a new beauty product every day in September. Cannot. Wait.
In the blogosphere:
- Fall looks to recreate (*bookmarking*)
- I’ve been reading District Sparkle for awhile now and this post about a recent scary encounter really hit home!
- My favorite Urban Decay eye primers (that I absolutely SWEAR by) are on sale at Sephora!
- Old Navy is killin’ the fall dress game.