I cannot believe that it’s the first week of September and it’s in the 40s overnight and upper 60s/low 70s during the day already. WTF.
On blogs and social, everyone is like ‘Yaaay fall, yay PSLs!’ so I keep feeling I’m the only one who is begging for just a few more weeks of Summertime. Agree? Disagree?
Now, let’s get to why you’re really here, Friday Faves!
On the blog: This week, I shared a few final Summer lewks!
- This bright blouse is perfect for the final days of Summer.
- A midi dress that can totally be transitioned to fall, and how I’d do it.
Around the Interwebs:
- REALLY excited for Gaga’s documentary on Netflix to debut.
- Things you probably didn’t know about What Not to Wear. I honestly had totally forgotten about that show, but I really liked it!
- Can you believe it’s been 10 years since Gossip Girl!? I read the books in high school, and honestly loved them.
- The royal family must travel with an all-black outfit. Here’s why.
In the blogosphere:
- Wishing I was in Italy, thanks to Krista’s posts.
- Really liked Hallie’s post about how sh*t going on in your personal life can effect your friendships, especially those close to you.
- Tonight, I’m attending Cincy Chic’s Cocktails & Couture event at the Cincinnati Art Museum with Molly, Elise and Chelsea. Follow along on Instastories @annelw.
- Tomorrow I’m headed to the grand opening of a new brewery near me, Grainworks Brewing!