I know it feels repetitive to say this, because I feel like I’ve been saying it pretty much all year, but how are we nearly to October already!? I admit, I was pretty excited to receive this month’s box. August’s wasn’t amazing (full review here) so I was hoping this one would be great, and it didn’t disappoint! (Don’t forget to catch my last few reviews here and here.)
- Benefit Gimme Me Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel – I’ve been using this since it came in the mail instead of my normal e.l.f. brow pencil, and I definitely like it. It subtly darkens my brows without making them too dark (hello, light hair and fair skin I don’t want to overdo it). for the price point vs. my e.l.f., I don’t think I would purchase a full size, but I really do like the tiny brush and how easy it is to apply.
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner in black – This liner goes on super smoothly, and it did a pretty good job of staying in place all day. My daily liner is the Kat Von D Tattoo Liquid Liner.
- I don’t think I would replace, as I think the Kat Von D creates a smoother line than the Stila and stayed just a touch better, but it’s a great alternative.
- Laura Mercier Velour Lovers Lips in ‘Happy’ – Candidly, I totally forgot to add this into my shoot, because it was in my purse, which should tell you all you need to know. I’ve been wearing this lipstick and really like it. This totally surprised me, because I don’t normally wear non-matte lipsticks and this one has a little glitter but the color is perfect, which will make it perfect for holiday parties.
- Belief the True Cream Moisturizing Bomb – This was the product I was least excited about, but it turned out to be not so bad! It’s not super crazy thick like a lot of ‘moisture’ products are, but I’ve used it once a week and it definitely makes my (normal/combination) skin happy, and will be using it in winter to keep my skin hydrated. It’s light and has a citrus smell – which is exactly what I didn’t know I wanted!
- Stella McCartney ‘Pop‘ – LOVE the smell of this perfume! It’s very bright and happy, which isn’t exactly what I would think of when I think fall, but it smells great nonetheless.
- DevaCurl Melt Into Moisture Matcha Butter Conditioning Mask – Big fan! I tried this overnight on the ends of my hair and my hair has been smoother for several days after, consequently making my ends feel less dry.
Shop the post: