It’s that time of year, ya’ll! I’m so excited each year for the Sephora sale. The illusive 20% off is the perfect time to stock up on favorites as well as take home items you want but maybe didn’t want to pay full price for.
This year, I picked up quite a few things, and also came across a few
- Cover FX Mattifying Setting Spray – I’ve been a HUGE fan of the UD makeup setting spray for a long time, and I happened to try this out in store a month or so ago, and was very impressed with how fine the mist was. I also have the illuminating version if you want a subtle glow, too.
- Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops – Just 1-2 drops of these puppies into your foundation and your skin will glow like no other. I love this kit because you really can get whatever glow you’d like. Plus you can use it as an epic highlighter. too and they last quite a long time.
- Murad Pore Refining Scrub – Hands down, this is my favorite deep exfoliator. I use this 1-2x per week when I want a deep clean/scrub and I love how well it works. Plus, it has cinnamon so my pores shrink right up.
- Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base – I first heard about this glowy foundation from Hallie at Among Other Things and knew I had to have it. Her skin looked SO glowy and perfect, it’s going to be great for days when you want subtle coverage and a glowy look.
- Make Up For Ever Mattifying Primer – This is my new holy grail primer. I recently switched over from the Cover FX Mattifying primer, which was more a gel consistency. When I use a primer, I want my makeup to genuinely stay all day, and this primer 100% does the trick. From day 1 I noticed my makeup staying put longer and longer – and that, my friends, is worth the money.
- Naked Skin Foundation – Another one of my holy grail products. I use this medium-coverage foundation for everyday wear and have really loved it. It’s lightweight, buildable and really doesn’t feel like you’re wearing anything on your face!
- Cover FX Custom Infusion Drops – Though I don’t have these yet, but I’m so intrigued! Anything that makes my skin look more even, smooth and bright, I am here for.
- Huda Beauty #FauxFilter Foundation – Have your face look like a real-life snapchat filer? Yes please. Though a bunch of these are sold out online, I’ve heard nothing but good things and cannot wait to get my hands on a bottle.
Shop the post: