This month’s Sephora Play! box was a good one, ya’ll. I definitely think Sephora hit the nail on the head for me this month with products for energizing your skin, absorbing oil and giving me those babydoll lashes – that certainly doesn’t suck, does it? I can definitely recommend completing your Play! profile, it really does help narrow down what you get.
Let’s get to it, shall we?
- Philosophy Purity Clay Pore Extract – I am here for anything that helps my clear out my pores. I tried it last night and thus far, I’m a fan.
- My Burberry ‘Blush’ – Another month, another Burberry perfume. Blush is maybe a bit too floral for me, and I really mean it this time.
- Sephora Collection Rouge Matte Lipstick in ‘Wanted’ – The Sephora Collection brand has grown leaps and bounds over the past couple of years. I actually own a few of their Rouge Matte lipsticks, and really like them. This red shade is no exception.
- Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo – I used this dry shampoo last night, and I really liked the smell, though I’m not sure it was as effective as my normal go-to MoroccanOil dry shampoo. One thing I did REALLY like, is that when you spray it throughout your hair, you can’t FEEL anything in your hair. No grit, no color, etc.
- Farmacy Honey Dew Lightweight Moisturizer with Echinecea GreenEnvy – A lightweight moisturizer that brightens, nourishes and provides antioxidants with hyaluronic acid complex. I’ve started using this in the PM after cleansing, Vitamin C and retinol, so far it gets a thumbs up. Plus, for my fellow oily skin gals, it’s not overly thick.
- Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara – I worked this baby into my morning routine today and I’m officially a fan. I always use two mascaras in combination, I guess I’m weird. I mixed it with my Sephora Collection Lashcraft (my holy grail mascara) and I loved how long and full my lashes looked.