We made it through another week, ya’ll! I’ve officially finished my second week in Huntsville, and have about a week and a half left. I cannot believe we’re legit almost to Christmas. Basically, when I get back to the ‘Nati, it’s Christmas, and we leave pretty much right away to visit our families for the holidays.
SO here’s what I’m loving this week:
On the blog:
- This pearl embellished sweater is perfect for the holidays.
- I shared Part II of my Asheville Travel Guide.
Watching: The Crown Season 2 is officially back on Netflix! I’m SO excited.. I’m starting season 2 as SOON as I get home from work tonight.
Reading: I started The Mountain Between Us (I wanted to read it before seeing the movie) and OMG it’s SO good!
Around the Interwebs:
- The new Jurassic World trailer is out!
- Inside the cult of Kate Middleton and her superfans. This was a good one!
- Also, why Kate won’t be in Meghan Markle’s wedding.
- Cat eye tips from Pat McGrath.
- How to dress for winter like a Parisian.