I truly hope that you’re only realizing today is Friday because I’m posting my Friday Faves. It’s been a couple weeks since I’ve posted a Friday Faves because let’s be real #Holidaze.
I finally got home in the middle of last week (before Christmas) and immediately left for more traveling, this time to visit family. I have to admit, it was amazing to spend time with everyone, but I am SO glad to be back in my own space and back into a pseudo-routine.
Anyway, I wanted to share what’s caught my eye this week, so let’s get to it, shall we?
Sales & Such:
- Sephora is offering an additional 20% off all sale items! Here’s what I’ve been eyeing (I’m also loving this highlighter and these lip pencils):
- Dillard’s is having a killer after Christmas sale. #addtocart on these studded booties and these pearl booties!
Around the interwebs:
- The Oceans 8 trailer is here and OMG it looks SO GOOD!
- I know I’m a bit delayed on this, but have you seen Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s engagement photos? I’m still Kate Middleton for life, but they sure do look all in love or stuff.
- Eminem opened a Mom’s Spagetti pop-up shop. This is not a drill.
- Not gona lie, I dig the DJ Earworm 2017 mashup.
- I’m currently reading The Nest, and it’s SO good. Picture a wealthy family with a tragic accident putting their inheritance in jeopardy. Chaos ensues.
On the blog:
- I shared my last post in my Asheville Travel Guide earlier this week. You can also catch Part I (where to drink) and Part II (where to hike).
- This gold pleated skirt (pictured above) is perfect for NYE. Plus, you can wear it for SO many other occasions!
I hope you have a fantastic (and safe!) NYE, no matter what you decide to do.