SO we made it through another week…er..kinda. I still have three more days of work this weekend, but who’s counting? (Oh right, me.) Anyway, I planned to get this post scheduled for early this morning, but I spilled boiling chicken broth all over my hand and while it’s a moderate burn, I had my right hand soaking in water for literally 3.5 hours last night. Shoutout to my bff Rebecca (aka doc) for suggesting slathering that burn in Vaseline and sleeping with a sock over it (I didn’t have gauze).
We’re supposed to get a decent amount of snow in Cincinnati tonight, so say a prayer for me because I have to drive downtown right during the time we’ve been advised to stay off the roads.. so that’s awesome. HA!
Let’s get to what you’re really here for, shall we?
- This buffalo plaid dress + OTK boots is a favorite winter look currently.
- Beauty talk: What I liked and didn’t in my December Sephora Play! Box.
Sales & Shopping:
- DSW is offering 20% off right now. I’ve got my eyes on these athleisure shoes and these Manolo lookalikes.
- Ulta is having a huge skincare sale with different deals each day. If you’ve been wanting to add anything to your regimen, you should definitely check it out! (Here’s a slideshow of all the deals.)
- The new arrivals at Target’s A New Day are so good! I need this sequin tee and this pastel sweater.
- Loving the Urban Decay x Kristen Leanne collab.
- Loving these eyeshadow palettes that are all under $20.
In the blogosphere:
- I love how Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere styled this tweed jacket.
- Love Krista’s guide to the best winter boots. I snagged the J.Crew Nordic Boot which should be arriving today (just in time for some snow!) and I’m SO excited.
- I’m heading on a ski trip next weekend so I’m loving Olivia’s winter layering tips.
Around the interwebs:
- Amazing facts for people who love facts.
- A Disney lookalike theme park, that’s abandoned.
- Career talk: 5 questions to ask in your next job interview.
- The best makeup organizers on Amazon. #addtocart