While December’s Play! Box was a bit of a miss, January’s box was much more of a win, for lack of a better term. I
- Glamglow Supercleanse Cream-to-Foam Cleanser – I’m a huge fan of Glamglow as a brand, and am a daily user of their daily exfoliating cleanser so was excited to try something a little stronger. Similar to the masks, this one is a deeper exfoliant and I like using it when I’m having breakouts (for example, during lady time). I’ll definitely be adding it to my rotation.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer – I love love love Smashbox products, and this primer is no exception. I’m so weird about primers because of my oily skin, but the hylauronic avid ensures my skin doesn’t get greasy or shiny throughout the day.
- Anastastia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss in ‘Kristen‘ – My girl Elise and I dubbed 2018 the ‘Year of the Gloss’, so I was SUPER excited to try this. It does not disappoint. The color is perfect for my fair skin and it stays on super well.
- Clinique Pep Start Eye Cream – I’ve had a few samples of this, and I love the cooling effect when I put it on my undereye area. I would recommend keeping it in the fridge for extra cooling effect. I will say, it doesn’t help much with preventing undereye creasing of my makeup, so if that’s important to you (which it is for me), keep that in mind!
- Fresh Floral Rose Toner – I’ve actually been using a rose toner for awhile, so I was excited to try this higher-end version. Believe it or not, I found it to be a bit more drying than my Thayer‘s. While it won’t be a full-size purchase for me, I do like it, and will totally use it for travel.
- Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask – My dry ends love a good deep-conditioning mask, and this one is no exception. My hair felt SO smooth when I used this, and I’m definitely getting a full-size.
Shop the post: