I teased this post on Instagram earlier this week, and I’ve been so excited to share it with you guys. I’d also like to caveat this post by stating I am very much aware that these products have been around for quite some time, and aren’t necessarily new. Hence the ‘new to me’ title. All of these products I’ve scooped over over the last couple of months and have quickly positioned themselves in my everyday makeup routine:
- Tartelette ‘In Bloom‘ Palette – I love the blush nude of this palette. It’s got the best colors for everyday wear, it’s blendable, pigmented AND there’s not a lot of fallout when it’s applied. My girl Elise and I nicknamed this our MVP; Most Valuable Palette.
- Anastastia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette – Another great mostly neutral palette, but with the added twist of some bold colors. This little baby would be perfect to create a romantic Valentine’s Day eye. You can create SO many different looks with this palette, and the pigmentation is so good.
- Anastastia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss in ‘Kristen‘ – I mentioned in my January Play! review that I was half joking that 2018 is the year of the gloss, and it’s totally becoming a thing. Typically, I’m very much a matte lipstick gal, but I’ve found myself reaching for my glosses, specifically this one, time and time again. It adds a little something extra to an everyday look, plus I don’t hate the added moisturizing factor.
- MUFE Skin Equalizing Primer – Life. (Skin.) Changing. Before receiving a sample of this, I’d been using a CoverFX primer everyday. It was a more gel primer, which I think wasn’t mixing well with my tinted moisturizer and foundation, which led to my foundation coming off by the end of the day. (Obviously completely defeating the purpose.) I started using this, and it successfully fills in my pores, mattifies my skin and my makeup lasts FOREVER.
- Tarte Shape Tape – This concealer has changed the game for my face. I use it under my eyes, between my brows, on the bridge of my nose and around the edges of my nostrils. It covers beautifully and really brightens the skin. Highly recommend.
- Make Up For Ever Blush Palette – You can purchase MUFE blush pans in singles, doubles or triples. These two shades ‘S214‘ and ‘B302‘ and they’ve become my everyday go-do blushes. They look great separate and blended together. They’re pretty pigmented, so tey definitely require a light hand/brush or some blending.
Shop the post: